- 1. Brew Caffe Latte With an Espresso Machine
- 1.1. Equipment
- 1.2. Ingredients
- 1.3. Instructions
- 1.3.1. Prepare the milk
- 1.3.2. Grind the coffee
- 2. Frequently Asked Questions
- 2.4. Question 1
- 3. Tips
- 4. Warnings
- 5. Related Articles
- 5.4.3. Best Face Masks on Amazon
- 5.4.4. Best Pod Coffee Machines of 2020
- 5.4.5. Best Coffee Beans in the World 2020 List (and...
- 5.4.6. Best Drip Coffee Makers of 2020
- 5.4.7. 10 Best Coffee Subscription Boxes of 2020
- 5.4.8. How To Make Cold Brew Coffee at Home
- 6. References
- 7. About This Article
Strong espresso coffee is an Italian tradition enjoyed around the world. Perhaps the most popular of the coffee concoctions that use espresso is the latte.
Lattes are made from espresso and steamed milk. Lattes can be very expensive to buy everyday, but you can make them at home with a simple set up called an AeroPress. If you really love lattes, you can also buy an espresso machine with a milk frother.
Brew Caffe Latte With an Espresso Machine
- 6 oz milk
- 20 grams coffee grounds
Prepare the milk
For a single, small latte you will need about 6 ounces of milk. A good rule to follow is that you will need 6 ounces of milk per ounce of brewed espresso.
Grind the coffee
Using a coffee grinder, grind your coffee beens to very fine grind. The coffee grounds should be about the size of the grains of table salt.
Grind the espresso beans in a burr grinder for added freshness and control. Burr grinders will let you control how fine or coarse your espresso grounds turn out, and will result in a more consistent grind.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Make sure to keep the milk warm while frothing to prevent frostbite ruining the flavor.
- Be careful not to burn yourself and use a cover while frothing the milk.